It's no surprise that the skin care market is a billion-dollar industry. There are so many products out there for every possible skin issue that it can be overwhelming. From anti-aging creams to scrubs and masks, many women have adopted a daily regimen to care for their skin. While these products offer many benefits, be sure you don't skip the daily basics when it comes to cleaning and protecting your skin. Here are some simple skincare tips.
- Wash your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser, in the morning and before bed. Remove all makeup with wipes or a soft cloth. Avoid harsh soaps, as they can leave your skin feeling dry and irritated.
- Moisturize your skin. Even if your skin is oily, it needs to be hydrated with a good moisturizer. You can find one that suits your skin type by using a gel, cream or lotion. Used in the morning and evening, moisturizers keep your skin soft and smooth.
- Wear sunscreen daily. As part of your daily routine, even on cloudy days, apply Brush On Block to clean, moisturized skin. This essential step keeps your skin protected from visible effects of sun damage. An SPF of 30 or higher is recommended. Brush On Block can be applied before or after makeup and should be a staple in your makeup bag for reapplying throughout the day.
- Screen your skin. Pay attention to what is normal on your skin. If you notice any changes in moles or spots, be sure to visit your dermatologist right away.
- Get your daily intake of H2O. Drink plenty of fluids to keep your skin looking healthy. Dehydration can leave you feeling tired and looking worn out. Water helps to flush your system and hydrate your skin.
If you can't seem to navigate through all the products out there, be sure to follow the steps above everyday. At the very least, keep your skin clean and protected from the sun with Brush On Block. Your skin reflects your health, so make sure you take care of it.