NEW! BRUSH ON BLOCK® Protective Lip Oil SPF 32
Better than a lip gloss, Brush On Block’s Protective Lip Oil SPF 32 is loaded with rich emollients to replenish and soothe the lips, while creating a barrier to keep moisture in. Antioxidants protect the delicate skin from the environment. The natural, mineral ingredients Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide protect from UVA and UVB sun damage as well as Blue Light damage caused by our ever-present screens. The sophisticated Nude Tint gives you the highly sought-after "your lips but better" look.
Why BRUSH ON BLOCK® Protective Lip Oil?
- Moisturizes & Protects Sensitive Lips
- Sun Protection with No Chemical UV Absorbers
- Shine without Stickiness
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Nude Tint
- Sun Protection & Color from Natural Mineral Ingredients
What makes it special?
- Argan Oil – an antioxidant and moisturizer that contains beneficial lipids and fatty acids to hydrate and soften the lips.
- Castor Oil – provides hydration and shine.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – hydrates while it replenishes fatty acids and soothes lips.
- Vitamin E – protects lips from environmental damage caused by free radicals.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – derived from coconut oil, to replenish moisture and resist moisture loss.
- Iron Oxides – protect delicate lips from HEV (Blue Light) damage.
Titanium Dioxide 4.5%, Zinc Oxide 3.4%
Alumina, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Bisabolol, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Iron Oxides, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.